Peanut Butter & Jelly Tart
Our friend Danielle, @thesaltycooker, brings back our favorite nostalgiac flavors with this delicious Peanut Butter & Jelly Tart.
Recipe & photos by @thesaltycooker.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (plant based or dairy will work)
- 3, 8oz tubs cream cheese (plant based or dairy will work)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or cashew butter
- 1/2 cup strawberry jelly
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Fresh strawberries, as garnish
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Bake both packages of cookie dough for 11-14 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool cookies on a wire cooling rack for 15-20 minutes.
- Once cooled, place cookies into a blender or food processor and pulse until it forms fine crumbs.
- To make the tart crust, melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl. Then, mix in the cookie crumbs.
- Press crust mixture into a greased tart pan. Place in the fridge to set up, about 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat together 12 ounces of the cream cheese, ½ cup powdered sugar and peanut butter. Once well combined, pour into the tart crust.
- In a separate large bowl, add the other 12 ounces of cream cheese, jelly and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth and spread over the peanut butter mixture.
- Place the tart into the fridge to set, at least 1 hours.
- Top with sliced strawberries before serving. Enjoy!