- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup nut butter of choice
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper to prevent sticking. Allow cookie dough to soften at room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Press all Fudgy Brownie cookie dough portions into an even layer at the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes. Once cooked, remove from oven and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the Sugar cookie dough, coconut flour, nut butter and maple syrup. Knead until well combined.
- Press the sugar cookie mixture onto the top of the baked cookie layer. Smooth into an even layer.
- Place the loaf pan into the freezer and let it set for 1-2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into squares. Enjoy!
Keywords: Brookies, Peanut Butter Brookies