Fill your hearts with love, chocolate, and peanut butter with these delicious Peanut Butter Brownie Heart Cookies by @themusclesprout!
Peanut Butter Brownie Heart Cookies made with our Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough. Permission to drool over this thoughtful and decadent dessert, granted.
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Bake time: 15 minutes
8 – 12 Servings
- 1 package Fudgy Brownie Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- 1/2 tablespoon cacao butter
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter powder
- 2 tablespoong your favorite gluten free flour
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Allow cookie dough to thaw on the counter for 30 minutes or until soft to the touch.
- Place a piece of parchment paper onto the counter for easy dough rolling and cleanup.
- Sprinkle gluten free flour over the work surface and knead the 12 discs of cookie dough together into a ball.
- Roll the Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough over your floured work surface until about ¼ inch in thickness.
- Use a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut out cookie hearts, about 15-20 total.
- Place half of the heart cookies onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Spoon 1 teaspoonful of peanut butter into the center half of the hearts.
- Place the remaining heart cutout cookies over the peanut butter, adhering them to the bottom cookie. Press down the dough edges to seal.
- Chill shaped cookies in the fridge for 20 minutes or in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until cookies look set.
- To make the chocolate sauce, combine dark chocolate with cocoa butter and peanut butter powder in a small pot over low heat. Whisk or stir with a fork until combined and no lumps remain.
- Drizzle the cooled brownie heart cookies with the chocolate sauce.
- Store in a container on the counter or fridge for up to 4 days.