Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Cups
Our Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough got a transformation for summer and you’re going to love it! These Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Cups are our new summer go-to.
Enjoy our Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough with the luscious deliciousness of whipped cream and tart strawberries and blueberries.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough
- 1 cup heavy cream or canned coconut cream (cold)
- 3 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 6 strawberries, cut into small cubes
- ½ cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Thaw full package to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Grease a 24 count mini muffin pan with baking spray or oil. Alternatively, use mini muffin liners to prevent the dough from sticking.
- Place ¾ of a Cookie Dough portion into each muffin cavity.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until cookies have risen into cookie cups and edges are lightly golden.
- Place the pan on a wire baking rack to cool. Don’t remove the cookie muffins from the pan until completely cooled. The center of your cookie cups will sink a little as they cool.
- Next, whip the heavy cream with confectioners sugar with an electric mixer on medium-high speed or by hand using a whisk.
Decorate each baked cookie cup with whipped cream, chopped strawberries and blueberries. Enjoy!