Oatmeal Cranberry Brookies
Have you baked a Sweet Loren’s Brookie yet? These Oatmeal Cranberry Brookies are a game-changer.
Half brownie, half cookie, this is a dessert dream come true. Layer Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough with Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough in a baking pan, and bake! No fuss, mess or clean up. Simple ingredients never tasted so good!
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- Preheat oven to 325F and let Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Place the package of Fudgy Brownie Cookie discs into a baking pan (you can add a layer of parchment paper first to avoid sticking).
- Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the base of the pan (will be about ½” thick).
- Place Oatmeal Cranberry discs on top of the Fudgy Brownie base.
- Flatten out the Oatmeal Cranberry dough similar to how you did the Fudgy Brownie so there are two layers. Add sea salt, chopped walnuts, or any other toppings you’d like!
- Bake about 20-25 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until golden brown on top.
- Cool brownie pan on a wire baking rack for at least 25 minutes.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days.