No-Bake Cookies and Cream Truffles
Our friend Sophie, @eatswithsoph, shares her No-Bake Cookies and Cream Truffles using Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough, perfect for your last-minute sweet cravings!
Photos and recipe by @eatswithsoph.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 2 bars cookies and creme chocolate, Lilys Sweets brand is recommended
- Let Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Roll each of the cookie dough portions into balls.
- Place each cookie dough ball onto a baking sheet. Then, freeze for 10-15 minutes until firm and slightly hardened.
- Chop the chocolate bar into small pieces and place into a microwave safe bowl. Melt using 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Dip a cookie dough ball into the melted chocolate and place back onto the baking sheet to dry. Repeat with remaining cookie dough balls.
Place the pan of chocolate-covered cookie dough balls into the freezer for 15 minutes, to set the chocolate, before eating. Enjoy!