No Bake Cookie Dough Cups Recipe
These Vegan Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Cups are easy and fun to make and can be made with any of our Cookie Dough flavors!
Indulge in our Vegan Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Cups using only a few simple ingredients.
- 1 Package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough or 1 jar of Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough (any flavor of Sweet Loren’s cookie dough will work)
- 2 cups (16 ounces) your favorite chocolate chips or chocolate bar
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Flaky sea salt, optional for sprinkling on top
- Let Cookie Dough come to room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Line a 12-count muffin tin with parchment liners. You don’t have to use liners, but it makes clean-up easier and it will give the Cookie Dough Cup the little ridges around the edges. Set aside.
- Scoop 1 – 2 tablespoons of Edible Cookie Dough or half of a Chocolate Chunk portion and roll into a ball and then slightly flatten to make about a 2″ cookie shape. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Combine chocolate chips or broken up bar with coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl or a medium-heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring the whole time until chocolate is fully melted. Careful not to burn the chocolate.
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of melted chocolate into the base of each liner.
- Then place a prepared cookie dough disc on top of the chocolate, and press down a little so chocolate surrounds the edges.
- Cover with 1-2 tablespoons more of the melted chocolate so you can’t see any cookie dough.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt if you’d like on top.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chocolate solidifies. Enjoy!
Cookie Dough Cups will stay best in the refrigerator. You can easily make these in mini muffin tins as well.