When you can’t choose between fresh-baked Fudgy Brownie and Oatmeal Cranberry cookie, bake both into these Mutt Cookies.
Recreate these Mutt Cookies with your favorite Sweet Loren’s flavors, in a few easy steps.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough
- Preheat oven to 325°F and let Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Break each portion of Cookie Dough into two pieces.
- Roll half of a Fudgy Brownie portion together with half of an Oatmeal Cranberry cookie portion, forming one cookie. Place onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Repeat until you have rolled all of your cookie dough together.
- Bake the cookies for 11-14 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 10 minutes before eating. Enjoy!