Minty White Chocolate Dipped Fudgy Brownie Cookies
We’ve teamed up with our friends at @bellalifestyle to spread warmth and joy with these Minty White Chocolate Dipped Fudgy Brownie Cookies!
Together we’re here to help your holiday dessert table sparkle with our freshly baked Minty White Chocolate Dipped Fudgy Brownie Cookies.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 2 candy canes
- 1 cup white chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven or toaster to 325°F and line a cookie sheet pan with parchment paper, to prevent sticking. If using the Bella toaster oven, no need for parchment paper.
- Place the cookie portions 2 inches apart on your prepared pan.
- Place the candy canes in a ziplock bag, close the seal, and smash the candy canes with a rolling pin. This will result in the perfect dust-like consistency. Alternatively, smash or chop the candy canes with a knife.
- Press crushed candy canes onto the top of each cookie portion.
- Bake for 11 – 15 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
Dip half of each cookie into melted white chocolate. Let set in the fridge until serving. Enjoy!