- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 2 candy canes
- 1 cup white chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven or toaster to 325°F and line a cookie sheet pan with parchment paper, to prevent sticking. If using the Bella toaster oven, no need for parchment paper.
- Place the cookie portions 2 inches apart on your prepared pan.
- Place the candy canes in a ziplock bag, close the seal, and smash the candy canes with a rolling pin. This will result in the perfect dust-like consistency. Alternatively, smash or chop the candy canes with a knife.
- Press crushed candy canes onto the top of each cookie portion.
- Bake for 11 – 15 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Dip half of each cookie into melted white chocolate. Let set in the fridge until serving. Enjoy!
Keywords: Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s