- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- ½ cup non dairy milk
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons your favorite gluten free flour blend
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 large egg or 1 vegan egg
- 1 bag mini vegan marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325°F and thaw Cookie Dough portions at room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Prepare AHEAD of time: Place sweet potatoes onto a parchment lined baking pan and poke a few holes into each potato with a fork. Bake for 1 ½ to 2 hours or until very soft.
- Fill the 24-count mini cupcake pan(s) with mini muffin liners. You can skip this step if using a silicone pan.
- Break each Cookie Dough portion into 2 pieces and press one piece into the bottom and sides of each muffin tin. Repeat with remaining cookie dough until all 24 mini muffin spaces are filled with dough.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until cookies have risen and edges are lightly golden.
- Cool pan for at least 15 minutes. If the sides of each cookie aren’t flat, press down lightly with the back of a spoon.
- To make the sweet potato filling, remove the skin from the cooked & cooled sweet potato and discard. Place the cooked sweet potato into a bowl and mash until creamy. Whisk in the milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, gluten free flour, cinnamon, and the egg. Mix until creamy and all ingredients are combined.
- Scoop tablespoonfuls of the sweet potato filling mixture into each Oatmeal Cranberry cookie crust.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 325°F.
- Top each mini pie with 3 mini marshmallows and return to the oven on broil for 1-3 minutes.
- Pop each mini sweet potato pie out of the pan. Cool on a wire baking rack for 15 minutes, then enjoy!
Keywords: Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s