- 2 packages Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1, 12 ounce can pure pumpkin puree
- 1 ¼ cup coconut milk, almond milk, or other milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup cane sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 325°F and thaw Cookie Dough at room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Fill two, 24-count mini cupcake pans with mini muffin liners. You can skip this step if using a silicone pan. Lightly grease muffin liners to ensure easy removal.
- Break each Cookie Dough portion into 2 pieces and press one piece into the bottom and sides of each muffin tin. Repeat with remaining cookie dough until all 24 muffin spaces are filled with dough.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until cookies have risen and edges are lightly golden.
- Cool pan for at least 10 minutes. If the sides of each cookie aren’t flat, press down lightly with the back of a spoon.
- Meanwhile, make the pumpkin pie filling by combining the pumpkin puree, milk, cinnamon, eggs, salt and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk until completely combined.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie filling into each mini sugar cookie cup, or until it reaches the top of the cookie cup.
- Bake for another 20-25 minutes, or until pumpkin pie filling is set.
- Refrigerate the pumpkin pie cups for up to 2 hours, then pop each mini pie out of the pan before serving. Enjoy!
Keywords: Sugar Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s