Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites
We’ve whipped up these easy Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites for you this season!
Simply use Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough with our homemade pumpkin pie filling to recreate this delicious fall favorite.
- 2 packages Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1, 12 ounce can pure pumpkin puree
- 1 ¼ cup coconut milk, almond milk, or other milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup cane sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 325°F and thaw Cookie Dough at room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Fill two, 24-count mini cupcake pans with mini muffin liners. You can skip this step if using a silicone pan. Lightly grease muffin liners to ensure easy removal.
Break each Cookie Dough portion into 2 pieces and press one piece into the bottom and sides of each muffin tin. Repeat with remaining cookie dough until all 24 muffin spaces are filled with dough.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until cookies have risen and edges are lightly golden.
- Cool pan for at least 10 minutes. If the sides of each cookie aren’t flat, press down lightly with the back of a spoon.
- Meanwhile, make the pumpkin pie filling by combining the pumpkin puree, milk, cinnamon, eggs, salt and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk until completely combined.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie filling into each mini sugar cookie cup, or until it reaches the top of the cookie cup.
- Bake for another 20-25 minutes, or until pumpkin pie filling is set.
Refrigerate the pumpkin pie cups for up to 2 hours, then pop each mini pie out of the pan before serving. Enjoy!