- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough
- 1 ½, 8 ounce blocks cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 3/4 cup cane sugar
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup canned pure pumpkin puree
- ½ tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream, sour cream or coconut cream
- 2 tablespoon your favorite gluten free flour
- Whipped cream, as garnish
- Preheat oven to 325°F and thaw Cookie Dough at room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Fill the mini cupcake pan(s) with 24 mini muffin liners. You can skip this step if using a silicone pan.
- Break each Cookie Dough portion into 4 pieces and press one piece into the bottom of each mini muffin tin. Repeat with remaining cookie dough until all mini muffin spaces are filled with dough.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until cookies have risen and edges are lightly golden.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together cream cheese and sugar, on medium speed, for 5 minutes. You can also use a whisk if you don’t have an electric mixer.
- Then, add in the eggs. Mix on medium speed until combined. Then, mix in the vanilla extract, salt, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and heavy whipping cream. Beat on medium-high speed for 30 seconds or until no lumps remain. Scrape down the sides of the bowl to ensure that all the ingredients are combined.
- Pour filling evenly over cookie dough.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Let cool on the counter for 30 minutes, then refrigerate for 2 hours before removing from the pan and serving.
- Decorate with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy!
Keywords: Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s