- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup cane sugar
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325F and thaw Cookie Dough at room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Fill a 24-count mini cupcake pan(s) with mini muffin liners. You can skip this step if using a silicone pan.
- Break each Cookie Dough portion into 2 pieces and press one piece into the bottom and sides of each muffin tin. Repeat with remaining Cookie Dough until all 24 muffin spaces are filled with dough.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until cookies have risen and edges are lightly golden.
- Cool pan for at least 15 minutes. If the sides of each cookie aren’t flat, press down lightly with the back of a spoon.
- Next, make the pecan pie filling. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract and salt. Mix in the chopped pecans.
- Fill each mini sugar cookie cupcake crust with pecan pie filling. If there is leftover pecan pie filling, transfer to a small pan or ramekin and bake as a snack for later!
- Bake for 18-25 minutes in a 325F oven.
- Cool on a wire baking rack for 30 minutes. Then, place the pan in the fridge to set for at least 1-2 hours.
- Pop each mini pecan pie out of the pan. Top with a drizzle of maple syrup and a sprinkle of pecans as garnish. Enjoy!
Keywords: Sugar Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s