Mini Cookie Sandwiches with Nut Butter Filling
We hope you enjoy these easy-to-bake, mini cookie sandwiches with your favorite nut butter!
For these Mini Cookie Sandwiches, all you need are 2 ingredients; your favorite nut butter, and Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough! These cookies are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth with decadence and convenience.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 cup of your favorite Nut Butter (1/2 tablespoon per cookie sandwich)
- Preheat oven to 325F, and let Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Next, line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop 1/2 teaspoon of dough and roll into a ball. Place the cookie dough ball onto the parchment-lined pan.
- Repeat step #3 until all the cookie dough is rolled into mini cookie dough balls. Leave about 1/2 inch of space between each cookie.
- Refrigerate the cookies on the pan for 15 minutes or freeze for 5-8 minutes.
- Bake cookies for 5-7 minutes.
- Once cooled, layer in 1/2 tablespoon of your nut butter to each of mini cookie sandwich (we used peanut butter here but you can use almond butter, cashew butter, etc.). Sweet Tip: Try adding slices of your favorite fruit for another layer goodness.