Mini Mint Chocolate Cookie Cups
We’ve teamed up with our friends at Nadamoo to bring you these festive, fun & irresistible Mini Mint Chocolate Cookie Cups.
Spread holiday cheer with your loved ones when you bake this easy and delicious, plant-based dessert featuring Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough baked into cookie cups, topped with a scoop of Nadamoo Mint Chip Ice Cream and a crushed candy cane garnish.
- 1 package any Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough (we used Fudgy Brownie)
- 1 Pint Mint Chip Nadamoo Ice Cream
- Crushed Candy Canes
- Preheat oven to 325°F and thaw packages of cookie dough to room temperature so they become soft to touch.
- Grease a 12-count muffin pan with coconut oil or cooking spray.
- Press together 1 ½ portions of cookie dough into a ball & lightly press it into the bottom of a cupcake cavity.
- Repeat step 3 until the entire pan is filled.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cookies have risen into cookie cups and edges are lightly golden.
- Cool pan on a wire baking rack for at least 25 minutes. Don’t remove the cookie cups from the pan until completely cooled. When cookies are still warm, you can use a spoon to lightly push the center of each cookie down a bit to form more of a cup shape. We recommend refrigerating the cookie cups after baking so they will hold up well when filled with ice cream.
- Fill each cookie cup with a generous scoop of ice cream and sprinkle of crushed candy cane. Enjoy!
Best served right away! These can be frozen for up to 1 month.