Mini Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches
Mini Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches = insanely tasty summer snacking! They won’t melt all over you and are perfect when you need just a little indulgence you’ll feel good about.
Use any of your favorite Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough flavors to create these adorable bite-size ice cream sandwiches.
- 1 package any Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough
- 1-2 cups your favorite ice cream
- Preheat oven to 325F, and let Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Next, line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop 1/2 teaspoon of dough and roll into a ball. Place the cookie dough ball onto the parchment-lined pan.
- Repeat step #3 until all the cookie dough is rolled into mini cookie dough balls. Leave about 1/2 inch of space between each cookie.
- Refrigerate the cookies on the pan for 15 minutes or freeze for 5-8 minutes.
- Bake cookies for 5-7 minutes.
- Once cooled and chilled in the fridge for 15 minutes, layer in 1 tablespoon of your ice cream between each mini cookie sandwich Sweet Tip: Try adding slices of your favorite fruit for another layer of goodness.
- Store ice cream cookie sandwiches in the freezer until ready to serve.