Mini Flower Pot Cookie Cups
Adorable Mini Flower Pot Cookie Cups made with Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough? Count us in!
Make these 3 ingredient Mini Flower Pot Cookie Cups for a delicious spring treat, all will love.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 package chocolate sandwich cookies (such as gluten-free Oreos)
- Fresh mint, as garnish
- Preheat oven to 325°F and let Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Grease a 24-count mini muffin pan.
- Divide each cookie dough portion in half and roll into two balls.
- Place each ball of dough into a mini muffin tin. Repeat with remaining cookie dough until all 24 muffin spaces are filled with dough.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes until cookies have risen into little cookie cups. Cool pan on a wire baking rack for at least 25 minutes. Don’t remove the cookie cups from the pan until completely cooled. The center of your cookie cups should sink in as they cool.
- Meanwhile, place the sandwich cookies in a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs. Alternatively, place cookies into a large ziplock bag, close tightly and use a rolling pin to crush the cookies inside the bag.
- Spoon ½ to 1 teaspoon cookie crumbs into the center of each cooled cookie cup.
- Garnish each cookie cup with a small sprig of mint. Enjoy!