Mini Cherry Cheesecakes with Sugar Cookie Crust
Our clean ingredient Sugar Cookie Dough bakes into the perfect crust and pairs well with cheesecake and cherry topping, making the very best Mini Cherry Cheesecakes with Sugar Cookie Crust.
All you need are a few simple ingredients to bring these creamy and impossible to resist no-bake Mini Cherry Cheesecakes with Sugar Cookie Crusts to life.
- 1/2 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature for 30 minutes (dairy or non-dairy)
- ⅓ cup confectioners sugar
- 3/4 cups heavy cream (or coconut cream)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup homemade or store-bought cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 325F and thaw cookie dough at room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Fill the 24-count mini cupcake pan(s) with mini muffin liners. You can skip this step if using a silicone pan.
Break each cookie disc into 4 pieces and press one piece into the bottom of each muffin tin. Repeat with remaining cookie dough until all 24 muffin spaces are filled with dough. (Tip: save remaining 6 cookie discs in an airtight container in your fridge or freezer to enjoy later).
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until cookies have risen and edges are lightly golden.
- Cool pan for at least 25 minutes. If the sides of each cookie aren’t flat, press down lightly with the back of a spoon.
- While the cookies cool, prepare the no-bake cheesecake batter. In a large bowl, blend together cream cheese and confectioners sugar for 5 minutes using a whisk or handheld/stand electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
- In a medium bowl, whip the heavy cream, using a whisk or handheld/stand electric mixer, until medium peaks form. The final result should be airy and smooth.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Mix in the vanilla extract and stir. If using an electric mixer, beat on high for 15 seconds.
Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of cheesecake batter into each mini cupcake cavity.
- Top each mini cheesecake with a heaping tablespoon spoonful of cherry pie filling.
Place the pan of mini cheesecakes into the freezer for at least 4 hours to set. Once frozen, pop the mini cheesecakes out of the pan and transfer into a container to thaw in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store covered in the fridge for up to one week.