- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- White or Vanilla icing, homemade or store-bought
- 12 marshmallows
- Black icing
- Orange sprinkles or orange icing
- Red and Blue button-like candies (such as M&M’s)
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325℉.
- Place cookie dough portions on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake 13-15 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool cookies for 15 minutes. Then, set in the fridge to chill for an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Next, in a medium bowl, mix together the icing with 1 tablespoon of water. This will thin it out and make it spread more easily.
- Transfer the icing to a ziplock bag or piping bag, snip off a tiny bit of the end.
- Pipe a squiggly circle of icing around the edge of a cookie. Fill in the center of the circle with more white icing. Use a knife to spread it evenly.
- Decorate a marshmallow with two black eyes and mouth (using the icing), an orange nose (using the orange icing or sprinkle).
- Adhere the decorated marshmallow to one end of the iced cookie.
- Pipe the black icing, over the white icing, to make hands.
- Decorate with 2 M&M’s as buttons.
- Repeat steps 7 through 11 for the remaining cookies.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 1-2 days (the colors from the M&Ms may seep into the white icing if left for too long)
Keywords: Sugar Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s