Matcha Crinkle Cookies
Sweet Loren’s and Matcha Hustle unite to create these easy & irresistible Matcha Crinkle Cookies.
Soft on the inside and slightly crispy on the outside, these Matcha Crinkle Cookies are delicious and are made from only clean, plant-based ingredients.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 3 teaspoons Matcha powder (we use Matcha Hustle)
- ¼ cup confectioners sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325°F, and let Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, for easy clean up and to prevent sticking.
- Mix ¼ teaspoon of Matcha into a Sugar Cookie Dough portion until the dough is completely green.
- Repeat step 2 for all the portions of Cookie Dough.
- Roll each green ball of dough into confectioners sugar and coat generously.
- Place cookies on the prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes or freeze for 5 minutes.
- Bake for approximately 13-14 minutes.
- Take out of oven, and let cool on a wire cooling rack for 10 minutes before eating.
Dust cookies with extra confectioners sugar before serving. Enjoy!