Marshmallow Cookie Sandwiches
Valentine’s Day and Mardi Gras are right around the corner, and we’ve teamed up with our friends at Supernatural and Smashmallow to celebrate.
Together, we’ve created these colorful and delicious Marshmallow Cookie Sandwiches rolled in heart sprinkles.
- 2 packages Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 package Smashmallow Toasted Vanilla Marshmallows
- Supernatural Full of Heart Sprinkles or any sprinkles of your choice
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 325°F & Place cookie dough portions 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 11-14 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool cookies on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- When cookies are set but still slightly warm turn half of the cookies, upside down.
- Place one marshmallow on top of each upside down cookie, and top with another cookie to make a sandwich. Press down lightly to secure the cookies to the marshmallow.
- Repeat step 6 with all the cookies. Then, place the sandwiches into the fridge to chill.
- Meanwhile, combine the white chocolate chips with coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat and stir until melted. Alternatively, microwave chocolate chips with coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl, for 30 second intervals, until melted.
- Take the cookie sandwiches out of the fridge and dip or spread melted white chocolate onto half of each sandwich.
- Spoon sprinkles over the white chocolate on each sandwich.
- Set all cookie sandwiches to set in the fridge or leave at room temperature for 15 minutes. Enjoy!