Lorelai’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Cups
Lorelai’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Cups are hands down one of the best dessert ideas!
Learn how to make these cute, perfectly portioned desserts from Lorelai herself on the Live Love Lola Youtube channel.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 container coconut whipped cream, dairy whipped cream or ice cream
- 10 strawberries, quartered
You’ll also need a cookie shot glass mold. If you don’t have one, feel free to use a cupcake tin instead.
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Allow cookie dough to come to room temperature for 20 minutes before beginning the recipe.
- Grease your baking pan.
- Mold 1 portion of cookie dough into each cookie shot glass cavity. Alternatively, mold the cookie dough into cupcake tins. If using the cookie shotglass mold, don’t push the center piece all the way down, otherwise, the bottom of the cookie will be too thin and break.
- Trim any excess cookie dough off the top rim of the molds.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden at the top edges.
- Then, allow cookie cups to cool for 15 minutes before breaking off the top baked cookie edges that overflowed onto the sides of the pan. Save these scraps as a tasty snack!
- Carefully remove the baked cookie cups from the pan.
- Fill each cookie cup with coconut whipped cream or ice cream. Use an ice cream scoop for neat and easy scooping!
- Lastly, garnish with sifted cocoa powder and chopped strawberries.