Iced Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
Simple, whole grain ingredients never tasted so good in these Iced Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies.
Chewy rolled oats, plump dried cranberries, and a hint of cinnamon = Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie perfection. For an added touch of sweetness, drizzle our easy to make, 2-ingredient confectioners glaze on top, making these the perfect Iced Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 tablespoon water (or milk of choice)
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325℉.
- Place cookie discs 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 11-14 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool cookies on wire cooling rack for 15-20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1 cup confectioners sugar with 1 tablespoon water (or milk of choice).
- Stir with a fork until smooth and no clumps remain. Add 1 to 2 teaspoons more water to the glaze if it is too thick.
- Drizzle the confectioners glaze over the cooled cookies. Let set 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days.