Iced Brookie Trees
Our friend Sam, from @samdoesherbest, spreads holiday cheer with minimal effort sharing these Iced Brookie Trees!
Photos & recipe by Sam, @samdoesherbest.
- 1 Package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 Package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1/4 cup vegan butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 tablespoon dairy-free milk
- Few drops of green food coloring
- Preheat your oven to 325°F and grease a 9×9 baking pan. Allow cookie dough to soften at room temperature until soft to the touch.
- Press down an even layer of fudgy brownie cookie dough into the bottom of your baking dish, followed by an even layer of sugar cookie dough on top.
- Bake brookie in the oven for 25-30 minutes, then let cool completely on a wire rack.
- While the brookie cools, whip the butter, powdered sugar, dairy-free milk, and food coloring in a bowl.
- Once the brookies are cool, cut horizontally down the center and then in a vertical zig-zag pattern to create small triangles.
- Top each triangle with a little frosting and whatever sprinkles or decorations you’d like. Enjoy!