- 6 portions Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 Beauty Bar Chocolate bar of choice
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325℉.
- Place cookie dough portions 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 11-14 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool cookies on a wire cooling rack for 15-20 minutes. Once cooled, chop into small pieces.
- While the cookies cool, melt chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat or microwave until melted, at 30 second intervals.
- Scoop ice cream into 3 serving bowls and top each with crumbled cookies & a drizzle of chocolate. Enjoy!
Keywords: Fudgy Brownie Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s