How to Bake Cookies in a Solar Oven
Just when we thought we’d seen all the ways to bake Sweet Loren’s—oven, toaster oven, microwave, air fryer…our friends @ifthefaultfits wowed us with this new method: a solar oven!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 pizza box
- Aluminum foil
- Black construction paper
- Plastic wrap
- 1 metal straw or fork to prop the box open
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough of choice
How to Bake Cookies In A Solar Oven:
- Attach black construction paper to the bottom of your pizza box and line the top with aluminum foil.
2. Put your cookie dough portions on the black paper, and use Plastic wrap to cover the cookies completely.
3. Prop your pizza box open enough to make a “window” to watch your cookies bake.
4. Place them out in the sun!