How to Bake Cookies in a Solar Oven
Just when we thought we’d seen all the ways to bake Sweet Loren’s—oven, toaster oven, microwave, air fryer…our friends @ifthefaultfits wowed us with this new method: a solar oven!
How to Bake Cookies In A Solar Oven:
What You’ll Need:
- 1 pizza box
- Aluminum foil
- Black construction paper
- Plastic wrap
- 1 metal straw or fork to prop the box open
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough of choice
Time needed: 2 hours.
- Attach black construction paper to the bottom of your pizza box and line the top with aluminum foil.
- Put your cookie dough portions on the black paper, and use Plastic wrap to cover the cookies completely.
- Prop your pizza box open enough to make a “window” to watch your cookies bake.
- Place them out in the sun!