With only a few simple ingredients, you can make this plant-based Homemade Eggnog Milkshake come to life in only 5 minutes.
- 1 cup store-bought vegan eggnog or any full-fat plant-based milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (leave out if using store bought Eggnog)
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg (leave out if using store bought Eggnog)
- 1 pint plant-based vanilla ice cream
- Optional: 2 portions Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- If using Cookie Dough, make sure it has softened at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 1-2 cups and enjoy!