Holiday Brookie – Brownie Cookie Recipe
Take the stress out of holiday baking with our Sweet Loren’s Holiday Brookies!
The gift guaranteed to bring the biggest smiles: our Sweet Loren’s Brookie!
With only a few simple steps and two packages of Cookie Dough needed, this half brownie, half cookie recipe is a Christmas wish come true!
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- Red and white icing
- Sprinkles, or non perils
- Holiday colored chocolate candy
- Preheat oven to 325°F and let Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Prepare an 8” or 9” brownie pan by lining with parchment paper or grease with cooking spray, to prevent sticking.
- Place the package of Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough portions into your prepared pan.
- Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the base of the pan (will be about ½” thick).
- Place Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough portions on top of the Fudgy Brownie base.
- Flatten out the Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough similar to how you did the Fudgy Brownie so there are two layers.
- Bake about 20-25 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until golden on top.
- Cool brownie pan on a wire baking rack for at least 25 minutes.
- Cut into squares and apply a layer of white icing on top of each.
- Using red decorating gel, create a ribbon design across each Brookie square. Top with chocolate candies and sprinkles. Enjoy!