Holiday Brookie – Brownie Cookie Recipe
Take the stress out of holiday baking with our Sweet Loren’s Holiday Brookies!
The gift guaranteed to bring the biggest smiles: our Sweet Loren’s Brookie!
With only a few simple steps and two packages of Cookie Dough needed, this half brownie, half cookie recipe is a Christmas wish come true!
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- Red and white icing
- Sprinkles, or non perils
- Holiday colored chocolate candy
- Preheat oven to 325°F and let Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Prepare an 8” or 9” brownie pan by lining with parchment paper or grease with cooking spray, to prevent sticking.
- Place the package of Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough portions into your prepared pan.
Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the base of the pan (will be about ½” thick).
- Place Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough portions on top of the Fudgy Brownie base.
Flatten out the Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough similar to how you did the Fudgy Brownie so there are two layers.
- Bake about 20-25 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until golden on top.
- Cool brownie pan on a wire baking rack for at least 25 minutes.
- Cut into squares and apply a layer of white icing on top of each.
Using red decorating gel, create a ribbon design across each Brookie square. Top with chocolate candies and sprinkles. Enjoy!