Halloween Iced Fudgy Brownie Cookies
Get in the holiday spirit with a batch of easy & delicious Halloween Iced Fudgy Brownie Cookies!
Ice and decorate your Fudgy Brownie cookies into your favorite creations, using only three ingredients.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 cup homemade or store-bought vanilla icing or whipped cream
- Your favorite Halloween sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Place the Cookie Dough portions 2 inches apart on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool cookies for 15-20 minutes.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of icing or whipped cream onto cooled cookies.
- Top the cream/icing with Halloween sprinkles. Serve and enjoy!