Halloween Brookie Cups
Halloween Brookie Cups are just as delicious as they are fun to make. Combine your two favorite Sweet Loren’s flavors in one irresistible recipe and frost to your heart’s delight.
Everyone can enjoy the Halloween festivities with these Halloween Brookie Cups!
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 2 cups whipped cream (white icing works well too)
- Halloween sprinkles, as garnish
- Preheat oven to 325°F and thaw packages of Cookie Dough to room temperature so they becomes soft to touch.
- Grease a 12-count muffin pan with coconut oil or cooking spray.
- Press 1 Chocolate Chunk cookie dough portion into each cupcake cavity until the pan is completely filled.
- Next, press 1 Fudgy Brownie cookie dough portion on top of each Chocolate Chunk. Press down until it fits nicely into the pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cookies have risen into cookie cups and edges are lightly golden.
- Cool pan on a wire baking rack for at least 25 minutes. Don’t remove the brownie muffins from pan until completely cooled. The center of your cookie cups will sink a little as they cool.
- Decorate each brookie cup with a swirl or dollop of whipped cream and sprinkles.