- Preheat oven to 325°F and thaw packages of Cookie Dough to room temperature so they becomes soft to touch.
- Grease a 12-count muffin pan with coconut oil or cooking spray.
- Press 1 Chocolate Chunk cookie dough portion into each cupcake cavity until the pan is completely filled.
- Next, press 1 Fudgy Brownie cookie dough portion on top of each Chocolate Chunk. Press down until it fits nicely into the pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cookies have risen into cookie cups and edges are lightly golden.
- Cool pan on a wire baking rack for at least 25 minutes. Don’t remove the brownie muffins from pan until completely cooled. The center of your cookie cups will sink a little as they cool.
- Decorate each brookie cup with a swirl or dollop of whipped cream and sprinkles.
Keywords: Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough, Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s