Let's Dish / Easy Recipes
Green Snickerdoodle Cookies
These Green Snickerdoodle Cookies are made with only 4 ingredients and are the perfect St. Patrick’s Day treat.
To a lucky and sweet St Patty’s Day for all!
Total time: 37 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake time: 12 minutes
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- Green food coloring
- Preheat oven to 325F, and let Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Mix a drop of green gel food coloring into each cookie disc until the dough is completely green.
- Make cinnamon sugar mixture by combining cinnamon and sugar in a bowl, mixing well.
- Coat each cookie dough disc in the cinnamon sugar mixture until all sides are covered.
- Place cookies on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper for easy clean up!)
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes or freeze for 5 minutes.
- Bake approximately 11-14 minutes.
- Take out, and let cool on a wire cooling rack for 10 minutes before eating. Enjoy!