Glazed Sugar Cookies with Pistachios
These Glazed Sugar Cookies with Pistachios are sure to satisfy your sweet cravings.
Simply bake sugar cookies and drizzle with our 2-ingredient confectioners glaze and top with chopped pistachios. These Glazed Sugar Cookies with Pistachios are the perfect sweet and salty pairing!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- ½ cup shelled pistachios, chopped
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325℉.
- Place cookie discs 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 13-15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown on top. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool cookies on wire cooling rack for 10-15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1 cup confectioners sugar with 1 tablespoon water (or milk of choice).
- Stir with a fork until smooth and no clumps remain. Add 1 to 2 teaspoons more water to the glaze if it is too thick.
- Drizzle the confectioners glaze over the cooled cookies.
- Sprinkle over the chopped pistachios.
- Let set 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days.