Gingerbread Cookie Dough
Mix simple spices with our Sugar Cookie Dough to create this oh-so-good Gingerbread Cookie Dough perfect for your holiday baking!
Turn this cookie dough into drop cookies or even cut into shapes for fun, festive holiday cookies.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Remove Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough from the refrigerator and let the dough soften about 20 minutes, until soft to the touch.
- Place the molasses, cinnamon, cloves & ginger in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Place the cookie dough portions into the bowl of spices. Gently mix the dough with the spices and molasses until dough turns a beautiful gingerbread color. Try not to over-mix dough, mix just enough until combined.
- Break into whatever size cookies you’d like or roll out into any shape you like, such as gingerbread men.
- Place cookies onto a baking sheet 2 inches apart and bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool after baking, and decorate if desired. Enjoy!