Fudgy Brownie Muffins
Craving Brownies? Sweet Loren’s has got you covered with these Fudgy Brownie Muffins!
Simply bake our Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough in muffins tins for these warm, melt-in-your-mouth bites of brownie goodness. Simple ingredients have never been so easy or delicious!
- 2 packages Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Thaw one full package and half of second package to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch. Place remaining 6 discs in an airtight container or bag and into the refrigerator or freezer to enjoy later.
- Fill the 12-count cupcake trays with muffin liners. We recommend cutting the liners to be a bit shorter to fit the brownie cups.
- Combine 1 1/2 discs of cookie dough and roll into one ball. Place into muffin tin. Repeat with remaining cookies until all 12 muffin spaces are filled with dough.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until cookies have risen into cookie cups and edges are lightly golden.
- Cool pan on a wire baking rack for at least 25 minutes. Don’t remove the brownie muffins from pan until completely cooled. The center of your cookie cups will sink a little as they cool.
- Serve as is, top with whipped cream and fruit, chocolate hazelnut spread, or other topping of choice. Enjoy!