Fudgy Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
Fudgy Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches by our friend Marissa @itsallgoodvegan are the perfect Valentine’s Day treat!
Recipe and photo by @itsallgoodvegan.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 quart dairy-free vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons Valentine’s Day themed sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Bake Sweet Loren’s dough on two baking sheets, about 2 inches apart from one another so they have room to spread. Place cookie discs on parchment paper for easier clean up.
- Bake until light golden brown, about 11-14 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool before assembly beings, otherwise the ice cream will melt!
- Scoop 1 large serving of ice cream (½ cup) of ice cream and place it on top of the cookie. Put another cookie directly on top of the ice cream scoop and slightly press down.
- Using a butter knife smooth out the sides of the ice cream.
- Press your sprinkles onto the sides of ice cream sandwiches. About 1 tsp per sandwich.
- Repeat steps until you have made 6 ice cream sandwiches.
- Wrap up each sandwich with plastic wrap. Place it in the freezer until you are ready to eat.