Fudgy Brownie Ghost Cookies
These simple Fudgy Brownie Ghost Cookies add a touch of spookiness to your Halloween festivities and are so much fun to make!
Bake our Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough into ghost shapes and decorate with our 2-ingredient confectioners glaze to make this Halloween treat.
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2-4 tablespoons water
- Black gel icing
- Preheat oven to 325°F and thaw Cookie Dough at room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Work the softened dough into a ball then roll the dough flat, so it’s about ¼” thick.
- Use a ghost-shaped cookie cutter to start creating your cookies and place them onto a parchment-paper lined baking sheet. You can roll excess dough into a ball and flatten to make extra shapes.
- Place in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes so shapes set.
- Bake cookies between 9-11 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed. Once cookies have baked, allow to cool completely.
- While the cookies are cooling, make your white glaze by whisking together confectioners sugar with water and until thick and creamy.
- Spoon 1-2 tablespoonfuls of the icing onto a cookie and use a toothpick to spread to the edges. Repeat with the remaining cookies until all are iced.
- Set the cookies in the fridge for 10 minutes so the icing will harden.
- Next, pipe two eyes and a small mouth onto each ghost cookie using the black icing.
- Store cookies in the fridge until ready to serve. Enjoy!