Fudgy Brownie Ghost Cookies
These simple Fudgy Brownie Ghost Cookies add a touch of spookiness to your Halloween festivities and are so much fun to make!
Bake our Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough into ghost shapes and decorate with our 2-ingredient confectioners glaze to make this Halloween treat. Enjoy using any of our Premade Cookie Doughs as a base for these Halloween Cookies! Gluten free, dairy free and nut free treats have never been more delicious or easy to make, like this Ghost Cookie Recipe. Fun for all ages.
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2-4 tablespoons water
- Black gel icing
- Preheat oven to 325°F and thaw Cookie Dough at room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Work the softened dough into a ball then roll the dough flat, so it’s about ¼” thick.
Use a ghost-shaped cookie cutter to start creating your cookies and place them onto a parchment-paper lined baking sheet. You can roll excess dough into a ball and flatten to make extra shapes.
- Place in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes so shapes set.
- Bake cookies between 9-11 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed. Once cookies have baked, allow to cool completely.
- While the cookies are cooling, make your white glaze by whisking together confectioners sugar with water and until thick and creamy.
- Spoon 1-2 tablespoonfuls of the icing onto a cookie and use a toothpick to spread to the edges. Repeat with the remaining cookies until all are iced.
- Set the cookies in the fridge for 10 minutes so the icing will harden.
- Next, pipe two eyes and a small mouth onto each of your ghost cookies using the black icing.
Store cookies in the fridge until ready to serve. Enjoy!