We’re very excited to share this irresistible and festive recipe everyone can enjoy together, Fudgy Brownie Cookie Skillet.
Transform our Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough by baking it into a crust, top with whipped cream and fresh fruit – and you’re ready to savor the blissful indulgence of every bite.
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 25 minutes
8 -10 Servings
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 cup whipped cream, homemade or store-bought (we recommend coconut whipped cream)
- Fresh berries of choice
- Coconut oil or cooking spray (to grease skillet)
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325°F and let Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Grease your skillet (we brushed 1 tbsp. coconut oil around the inside of the skillet, you can also use cookie spray).
- Using your hands, press thawed cookie discs until they cover the base of the skillet (we used a 6” skillet and 10 cookie dough discs).
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Take out of the oven, and let cool.
- Spread whipped cream over the cooled skillet and top with berries.
- Cut into slices or serve. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.