- Remove Sweet Loren’s Cookie Doughs from the fridge and soften, at room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Prepare your cookie base by taking 8 Sweet Lorens cookie portions (alternating Chocolate Chunk and Fudgy Brownie) and press into a loaf tin lined with parchment paper.
- Bake according to package instructions.
- In the meantime, whisk the remaining ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
- Remove cookies from oven and let cool.
- Once cooled pour your frozen yogurt mix on top and break the remaining cookie dough (using about 2-3 Sweet Loren’s cookie dough portions) on the top.
- Freeze for a few hours to overnight.
- Remove and cut with a wet knife.
- Optional: drizzle melted chocolate, caramel sauce or peanut butter on top for the added sundae feel. Enjoy!