Easy Football Brookie Recipe
Guaranteed to win game day with these fun and delicious Football Brookies made from only clean ingredients.
Pair our Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough and Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough to create these elevated Brookies, decorated as footballs.
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- White icing (homemade or store bought)
- Preheat oven to 325°F and thaw packages of cookie dough to room temperature so they becomes soft to touch.
- Press one package of thawed Chocolate Chunk cookie dough portions into the bottom of your parchment paper lined brownie pan until you have an even base.
- Next, repeat with one package of Fudgy Brownie cookie dough portions on top of each Chocolate Chunk. Press down until it forms an even top layer.
- Bake about 20-25 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until golden brown on top.
- Cool pan on a wire baking rack for at least 25 minutes.
- Once cooled, cut into football shapes.
- Place the white icing into a piping bag fitted with a thin circle tip or place icing into a sealable plastic bag and cut off the corner. Use the white icing to pipe the football pattern over each brookie. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.