- Preheat oven to 325°F and thaw packages of cookie dough to room temperature so they becomes soft to touch.
- Press one package of thawed Chocolate Chunk cookie dough portions into the bottom of your parchment paper lined brownie pan until you have an even base.
- Next, repeat with one package of Fudgy Brownie cookie dough portions on top of each Chocolate Chunk. Press down until it forms an even top layer.
- Bake about 20-25 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until golden brown on top.
- Meanwhile, make the buttercream icing. Beat butter (or solid coconut oil that hasn’t melted yet) in a bowl with an electric mixer for 5-6 minutes, until light and fluffy. Add in 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar at a time, beating on medium speed in between each addition. Once all confectioners sugar is added, mix in the vanilla extract. Beat the icing for another 8 minutes until thick and smooth.
- After baking, cool the brownie pan on a wire baking rack for at least 25 minutes.
- Once cooled, cut into football shapes.
- Place the white icing into a piping bag fitted with a thin circle tip or place icing into a sealable plastic bag and cut off the corner. Use the white icing to pipe the football pattern over each brookie. Enjoy!
Store in a container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
Keywords: Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough, Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s