Edible Flower Sugar Cookies
Elegant & delicious, these Edible Flower Sugar Cookies by our friend Chadney, @honeydigs, are a simple recipe to make using our Sugar Cookie Dough.
Photos & recipe by @honeydigs
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- Edible flowers
- Preheat oven to 325°F and let Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Place Cookie Dough portions onto a parchment lined pan, about 2 inches apart.
- Lightly press down each portion and press a couple edible flours into the top of the cookie dough.
- Bake 11-14 minutes or until lightly golden.
Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack. Enjoy!