Edible Cookie Dough Pretzel Bites
Our Edible Cookie Dough Stuffed Pretzel Bites are the perfect sweet and salty, no-bake treat.
These Edible Cookie Dough Pretzel Bites are easy to make using only clean ingredients, so all can enjoy together!
- 1 jar Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 bag of pretzels
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- Let Sweet Loren’s Edible Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Roll the edible dough into balls using heaping teaspoonfuls of dough.
- Sandwich the cookie dough balls between two pretzels and onto parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
- While the pretzel bites are freezing, melt the chocolate. Combine the chocolate chunks/chips in a microwave safe bowl with the coconut oil. Melt in 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until all the chocolate is melted.
- Dip the chilled pretzel bites halfway into the melted chocolate and place back onto baking sheet.
- Once all the pretzel bites are dipped in chocolate, place baking sheet in the fridge for 10-20 minutes to allow the chocolate to set. Serve and enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store the pretzel bites in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.