Edible Cookie Dough Easter Eggs
If you love our Edible Cookie Dough, you’re going to be so egg-cited for these Edible Cookie Dough Easter Eggs!
They’re simple, sweet, and so delicious – perfect to share for all of your Easter and springtime celebrations.
- 1 container Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough or Birthday Cake Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- ¼ cup peanut butter (optional)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ cup confectioners sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
- Pastel food coloring (pink, yellow, blue)
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and let Sweet Loren’s Edible Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Scoop 1 ½ tablespoons of dough and mold into an egg shape with your hands.
Place the egg-shaped dough onto the prepared pan. Repeat this process until all the dough used up. Refrigerate the molded dough eggs for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the chocolate, peanut butter, and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted.
Dip each edible dough “egg” into the chocolate mixture and let any excess chocolate drip off before placing back onto parchment paper. Repeat this process with all your dough. Place the pan back in the fridge to set for 15 minutes.
- To make the icing, combine the confectioners sugar with 2 teaspoons water in a medium bowl. Mix until smooth, thick, and pipable.
- Divide the icing between three bowls. Dye each bowl of icing a different color. We used pink, yellow and blue.
- Remove the chocolate-dipped “eggs” from the fridge and drizzle the colored icing over each egg.
Transfer back to the fridge for at least 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the refrigerator for up to one week.