- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
- 4 tablespoons Offbeat Butters Almond-Mocha Nut Butter
- ½ cup confectioners sugar
- 2–4 tablespoons plant-based milk of choice
- ½ cup Edward & Sons shredded coconut, toasted
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Divide Cookie Dough portions in half and roll each into a ball. Place cookie dough balls 2 inches apart on two baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool cookies on a wire cooling rack for 15-20 minutes. Refrigerate so the cookies become cold, if there’s extra time (optional).
- While cookies cool, prepare the icing by combining the nut butter & confectioners sugar in a bowl with 2 Tbsp plant-based milk. Mix until smooth and creamy. If too thick, add more plant-based milk.
- Arrange all components onto a wooden board for a fun DIY Cookie Sandwich Board. Alternatively, proceed with making the cookie sandwiches.
- To make the cookie sandwiches, spread the filling on half of the cooled cookies, then top with another cooled cookie. Repeat this process until you made 12 cookie sandwiches.
- Press toasted coconut onto the sides of each cookie sandwich.
- Store cookie sandwiches in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Keywords: Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s