Let's Dish / Easy Recipes
Date Nectar Glazed Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
Make a batch of Date Nectar Glazed Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies for the perfect, delectable brunch-time snack everyone will love!
We’ve partnered with D’vash & Remedy Organics to bring you this tasty treat.
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake time: 13 minutes
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dvash Cayenne Date Nectar
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325℉.
- Place cookie portions 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 11-14 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool cookies on a wire cooling rack for 15-20 minutes.
- While the cookies cool, in a medium bowl whisk together confectioners sugar, date nectar and 1 tablespoon water. Whisk until thickened and smooth. Add more water if needed.
- Drizzle the glaze over cooled cookies and allow to set for 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!