- 2 packages Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- ½ cup salted or unsalted shelled pistachios
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Place the shelled pistachios into a food processor or blender and process until it becomes small pieces, but not completely ground. Place into a bowl.
- Take 1 portion of cookie dough and add a sprinkle of the pistachio pieces and use your fingers to massage into the dough so that the pistachios are distributed well. Repeat with remaining dough portions. Save ¼ cup pistachios for later.
- Place the cookie dough balls onto the parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes for a softer cookie and 16 minutes for a crispier cookie. After baking, allow to cool on a wire rack for about 15 minutes.
- While cookies cool, it’s time to melt the chocolate chips! Place the chocolate chips & coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until all the chocolate is melted.
- Dip half of a cookie into the melted chocolate and sprinkle with the remaining pistachio pieces. Repeat with remaining cookies.
- Place the dipped cookies into the freezer for 5-10 minutes to firm up the chocolate before eating. Store in the fridge in an airtight container. Enjoy!
Keywords: Sugar Cookies, Gluten Free Recipe, Sweet Loren’s