Our Creamsicle Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies have a delicious, nostalgic taste that will satisfy your sweet cravings for a good, old-fashioned creamsicle, in a way you’ve never experienced before!
These Creamsicle Orange Cranberry Cookies are easy and fun to make – you only need a few simple ingredients and you’ll be enjoying these delightful morsels in no time.
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 12 minutes
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Zest of 1 large orange
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325℉.
- Place cookie discs 2 inches apart on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Lightly press the cookies down a bit with the palm of your hand or back of spoon.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Place white chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl. Melt in the microwave for 15-second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted.
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over the cookies using a spoon.
- Garnish each cookie with a sprinkle of orange zest.
- Place cookies in the fridge to set for 10 minutes. Enjoy!