Cranberry & Nut Sugar Cookie Cups
Warm and satisfying sugar cookie cups filled with a honey-nut-cranberry filling are the perfect combination to make these Cranberry & Nut Sugar Cookie Cups, everyone will enjoy!
Dip homemade Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie cup into rich melted dark chocolate and fill with a combination of nuts and cranberries for a special treat.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- ½ cup chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ⅓ cup chopped pistachios
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- 3-4 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup melted white chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 325F and thaw cookie dough at room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Fill a 24-count mini cupcake pan with mini muffin liners. You can skip this step if using a silicone pan.
- Break each cookie portion into 2 pieces and press one piece into the bottom and sides of each muffin tin. Repeat with remaining cookie dough until all 24 muffin spaces are filled with dough.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes until cookies have risen and edges are lightly golden. The cookies should be fully cooked at this point since they won’t be returning to the oven.
- Cool pan for at least 15 minutes. If the sides of each cookie aren’t flat, press down lightly with the back of a spoon.
- Next, melt the chocolate with coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl in 20 second intervals, stirring in between each microwaving period, until melted.
- Dip the top of each sugar cookie cup into the melted chocolate and place on a plate. Then, place the plate of cookie cups in the fridge to set the chocolate.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pistachios, dried cranberries and pecans. Drizzle over the honey and mix again.
- Spoon the nut-cranberry mixture into each cookie cup, until it reaches the top.
- Optionally, drizzle melted white chocolate over each cookie cup.
- Store the cookie cups in the fridge until ready to serve. Enjoy!