- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough of choice
- ¼ cup melted chocolate or chocolate-hazelnut spread
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Liqueur
- Oven-safe silicone shot glass mold
- Preheat oven to 350°F and let Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- As soon as the dough is soft, pack and press 2 ½ portions-worth of Cookie Dough into each shot glass cavity. Make sure there are no empty spaces.
- Repeat with the remaining dough, until you have about 5 “shot glasses”.
- Refrigerate the dough for 20 minutes, then bake for 20-23 minutes.
- Allow the baked dough to cool in the mold. Once cooled, even out the bottom of the shot glass by cutting straight across the puffy dough at the top with a knife.
- Refrigerate the baked and cooled cookie shot glass for 2-3 hours before inverting from the mold.
- Brush the cookie shot glasses with melted chocolate or chocolate-hazelnut spread. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- When serving, complete your dessert by filling each shot glass with Bailey’s Irish Cream Liqueur. Enjoy!
Keywords: Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s