Cookie Dough Milkshake
Blend together milk, ice cream, and cookie dough for this creamy Cookie Dough Milkshake, perfect for any summer day.
It’s not summer without a refreshing, cold drink in your hand. This Cookie Dough Milkshake is sure to satisfy your sweet cravings in the sun!
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 8 portions Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread, optional
- ¼ cup chocolate chunks or chocolate chips, as garnish
- Whipped cream, as garnish
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325℉.
- Place 4 chocolate chunk cookie dough portions on parchment paper lined baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake 11-14 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool cookies for 10-15 minutes.
- Next, in a blender, combine milk, vanilla ice cream, and 4 portions of softened Cookie Dough, chocolate hazelnut spread (optional). Blend until thick and frothy.
- Pour the blended milkshake into the chilled glasses.
- Top each milkshake with a dollop of whipped cream and a baked chocolate chunk cookies.
- Top each milkshake with whipped cream, chocolate chunks and a baked chocolate chunk cookies.