We’re sharing your favorite Sweet Loren’s flavors on one big Cookie Board that’s easy to cut into squares and bites!
Create this Cookie Board using any two Cookie Dough flavors and your favorite toppings of choice.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- Toppings of choice, we used: granola, shredded coconut, chocolate chunks, rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 325°F and thaw Cookie Dough at room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Grease a 9” x 13” pan with cooking spray or line with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Press the Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough portions into half of the pan and flatten with your hands or the back of a spoon until evenly spread.
- Next, fill the other half of the pan with the Sugar Cookie Dough portions.
- Press your fillings on top of the dough, dividing into 4 even sections.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and remove from oven. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
Cool on a wire baking rack for 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!